Vital Statistics Request Form
Vital Statistics and Holiday Season Notice:
- The Provincial Archives of Alberta building will be closed for the holiday season from Saturday, December 22, 2018 through Monday, January 1, 2019 inclusive.
- The Provincial Archives Reading Room will be closed to the public from Monday, December 17 through Tuesday, January 1 inclusive.
- Vital Statistics records may continue to be requested using the online form throughout the holiday season, regardless of the closure dates noted in the first two bullets directly above.
- Vital Statistics records will also be mailed and available for pick up from Monday, December 17 to Friday, December 21.
- Vital Statistics records requests received between December 22 and January 1 will be processed beginning January 2, 2019. A slight delay beyond the normal turnaround time might be experienced.
Vital Stats requests submitted on the same day by 3:30 PM MST will be processed as one order with one shipping & handling charge when mailed out. Due to the volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to bundle multiple requests received on different days. If you are making multiple requests, which must be made one at a time, we recommend you make them on the same day prior to 3:30 PM.